If you are looking for help and would like to rent one of our offices, we have the Tenant/Office membership program.
The rent fee includes a professional office in a beautiful, environmentally-friendly building with 24-hour access. Furniture is included along with utilities, Wi-Fi access and a shared printer/copier.
The price of the rent is based on the size of the office, so call to visit and see what we have available: 610-685-2223.
Located in the Berks County Community Foundation’s LEED® Platinum Green Building, the Jump Start campus is in the heart of Reading, Pa.
- Private occupancy in a furnished professional office space
- Visitors greeted by a receptionist
- Co-working environment with furnished cubicle spaces
- Wireless internet
- Mailing address
- Access to multiple conference facilities
- Printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- The opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs and community leaders
- Proximity to Kutztown University Small Business Development Center, Greater Reading Chamber Alliance, and other business consulting agencies
- Access to professional staff at Berks County Community Foundation
- Easy access to parking and main highways
- Affordable, all-inclusive rates