Since Jump Start Incubator was founded in 2012:
- 50 companies have come through the Incubator’s doors.
- 31 of the 50 companies have been minority- or woman-owned.
- 42 of the companies are still in business.
- 121 jobs have been created.
- While about half of all U.S. startups fail within three to five years, 84 percent of Jump Start’s members have been successful.
- In 2016, the combined revenue for all of Jump Start’s members was more than $1 million.
- In 2017, that combined revenue increased to $2 million.